Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Emma lost her very first tooth today!!! (And Mom shot her very first wedding!) We left the tooth in an envelope under her pillow along with some questions for the tooth fairy. "How old are you Miss or Mr. Tooth Fairy? Are you a boy or a girl? Are you real or pretend? What do you wear? Is there more than one Tooth Fairy?" (I added the last one. I'd really like to know.).... Later: it looks as if the tooth fairy has answered all of Emma's questions, but not in order. The tooth has been removed from the envelope and several slips of paper have been left in its place, fortune-cookie-style, to whit: "older than the oldest tooth", "I am woman, hear me flutter!" "What do you think?", "I wear wings", and "Is there more than one Emma?".

2 comments:

Lomagirl said...

Yay! Emma. And Yay! Gail.

Anonymous said...

Your first wedding! That's awesome!