Friday, April 13, 2007

Tornado Warning!!




When Emma heard there was a tornado watch in the area tonight, she immediately grabbed Toto and set up her storm cellar in the living room (after jumping around wildly when that mean old lady tried to steal Toto. Of course we had to start from the beginning of the soundtrack...) When the watch turned into a warning, we went into the kitchen & turned on the radio. No tornadoes in the immediate vicinity, although one did pass a few miles away--just quarter-sized hail. You just never know in Kansas--I mean Texas--apparently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Søren asks, "How old is Emma in this picture?" "Four like me!" "I should send her a note to tell her I love her. I think she's the nicest girl in the world. And one more thing I want to tell her, that 'I really love you' and I should also say to her 'there is only one of you and only one of me that really loves you.' "

So, hey, deep affection from both of us ---

Mara

Jennifer said...

oh cute, I used to do that when I was kid, but I was born in Kansas so people always asked me were's toto!